Sunday, 7 February 2016

Beauty Bash Event Make-up MasterClass!!!

WHATS'UP Blogging Family!!!
Hope y'all doing well because you made it through another week
WHOOP!! Thanks to The Good Lord
and HAPPY SUNDAYYY!!! 
[To Get the look "Keep reading"]

(Play the Video to see me and watch my review!!!)
Anyways,
A few hours ago I attended a make-up master class session with Rayjeweled Beauty's brand: Beauty Bash!!!
Rayjeweled Beauty by the way, is a professional make-up artist and that's her brand name but she goes by her original name too; Raychial. (She has two brands basically. Let's put it that way). 
So she brought about her event in (around about) November last year; announcing that she was going to be holding up a make-up masterclass session in a Newly built luxury hotel, for those who were keen to learn how to perform make-up professionally. It seemed like a fascinating opportunity to get involved in as there were many brands sponsoring the event such as L'Oreal, Mizani, Vita Coco, Circus lashes and more. Additionally, at the time, I hadn't made a large transaction on make-up yet. 
Moreover, I found out about this event after randomly browsing on Instagram. But I already knew Ray beforehand and we were following each other prior to the date. (Y'all know me: I'm your all-things-make-up type of girl hehe). 
Having said that, thankfully I booked in advance and purchased an early bird ticket so I got a bargain haha.
Anyways,
The masterclass was amazing just because it was very insightful and as most y'all probably know I'm trying to be a make-up artist out here haha. I'm all about that life hunny trying to get that munaayy!! (not really).
But yeah,
I mastered how to contour, highlight, perform bridal and smokey eye looks, I learnt products that work on oily skin, how to use brushes effectively,where the T-zone area was and much much more. But those things stood out for me most. I also got my very own goody bag that came with a kabuki brush that I used to apply my foundation during the class. 
So yeah overall, it was a thumbs up. However, I do have suggestions of how it could be improved for next time possibly if there will ever be one.
As many situations occurred that session. But mainly just scope for improvements for next time. (That I won't mention here, because I'm tired). Haha I know I know, but honestly I am I've had a full on day literally.
By the way, the model is NOT me!!!
Neither the make-up artist or videographer!!!
So Don't get confused people.
Now I'm Done!!!
Goodnight Daisies 

Don't forget to add me on G+ (To your right)
You just need a Google account nothing more!!!
it's a click of a button.

TOODLES 
PEACE
XXX
Share:

43 comments

  1. Such a nice beauty event! I love your makeup and cute cupcakes! Have a nice week!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a wonderful experience!

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty with this make up! Must have been a great event! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the description reads, it's not me haha but thanks she does look pretty and it was a great event!!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful event!! Your make-up is amazing!! ;)

    Kiss
    Chiara

    http://estroinlonguette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looked like an amazing event! Hope you had fun :)

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks like such a fun event ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look super gorgeous! Have a beautiful week!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not me haha but thanks anyways
      xxx

      Delete
  8. This looks like it was an amazing event!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looked like an awesome event, and that model's makeup looks great!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This event looks like so much fun! And your makeup game is so strong! Those cupcakes are so cute (basically everything just looks awesome...)

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Winnie!! ♥♥ omg- I missed reading your blog, you are too funny!! Ha! and I wish I had the courage to go out there and try to be a makeup artist, I loooove makeup but doing it in a professional way is a whole other level! Great you got to go to this event !! Seems you picked up a lot of new techniques ! Btw, do you remember the lipstick the model is wearing?? it probably wouldn't look the same on me since my lips are tiny ha! but hey, I want it! Ha ! :P

    Have a great week!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy Josune,
      so nice to hear from you it has been a long while indeed and thank you haha. It's true being a make-up artist is a completely different story. I do remember I made a note of it, I'm going to have to check my notes. I'll get back to you

      Delete
  12. Not only do you look absolutely fabulously flawless, this looked like a really good event. Extremely jealous.

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you had a lovely time at the Masterclass, it's making me want to go to one! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely gorgeous, Winnie; I love the purple smokey eye and the liner looks fantastic, your eyes look so beautiful! This looks like such a wonderful event, I mean, how cute are those cupcakes?! I know you'll continue to get better and better at makeup, since you're so passionate about it! I hope you're haven a wonderful day so far and thanks so much for sharing!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jalisa, I guess the model can be my twin in that case since everyone has confused me for her haha.

      Delete
  15. HOW FUN! And don't you look gorgeous?!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like such a fun event! I had to laugh when you said "it's not me...don't get confused!" haha. Great post!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for being one of the only ones that noticed!! I appreciate it
      You Da Real MVP!! around here

      Delete
  17. haha its funny that despite you mentioned thats its not you, everybody is getting confused!lol! Gorgeous make up indeed! xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh lovely ! For a split second I thought it was you lool but love this shoot set up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awe thanks Nat,
      Everyone has confused her for me... I'm now calling her my twin

      Delete
  20. This sounds like a such a great event! I'd love to go to a masterclass too!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the makeup on the model, she's so gorgeous! <3 It sounds like you had a lot of fun during the event, darling, and learned some really useful tricks! x Thanks for sharing. :) <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't even describe how envious I am reading this and seeing these snaps - looks like such a gorgeous event from the cupcakes to the goodie bags. I really need to attend a masterclass so I can get somewhat closer to doing eye makeup like this models - just stunning! X

    www.vivaepernay.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Winfred... Its always great to discover other bloggers who are following their dreams this way. I'm in the process of finding a stylist school and diving into that journey and boy am I nervous? LoL. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor and will stop by again soon to see how things are going.

    XxKaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulou.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish I got the opportunity to attend such.The pictures are so so beautiful
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have such a talent and flare for makeup Winnie! <3 The model is a stunner too! You go girl! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look stunning!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, you look so gorgeous, i love your makeup.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great make up!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey there, great post, your blog is really nice!

    My new post is up, so please check it out, and I started following you so if you could return,it would be great!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/03/top-fashion-spring-outfits-from-choies.html

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig