Sunday, 25 September 2016

What Time Is It?? IT'S MIAMI TIME!! (Miami Blog) Pt 1

Watch | New Look
What's Good in the Hood People?!
It's your girl Winnie and I'm back with Juicy material; "Straight Outta Miami" yeah...That time came around. Please forgive the fact that, I'm writing this shortly after landing into London on a Virgin Atlantic plane. (The jetlag is REAL!) But I've got no time to waste as I have a very busy schedule now that I'm in the hometown. 
I know it's also been a long time coming when I last posted so just wanted to clear the air and reassure you that I'M BACK! And I kept my promise that 2016 posts were gonna be BIG!
Moreover, there are more pics than usual as I thought to do it up BIG! But for now, let's get straight with the story. Shall we...?

Since I do get carried away with my experiences, Imma try to keep it detailed, but snappy and concise as possible and If you didn't notice already I'm writing in my American accent today haha. 
**Story short** Miami was a brilliant experience. It really was. 
  • Such beautiful scenery, 
  • well proportioned! food. 
  • And the people? Well... I'd gotten the 'opportunity' to witness the best of both worlds. 
  • Reality TV shows were popping (I must admit I watched a lot of TV at my stay, and I really think American TV shows are much better than here in the UK). 
  • Extremely hot and humid weather day and night. 
  • A lot of flirtatious guys that would stop me on the road to try and speak to me. A lot of guys that tried to get me to their clubs. To make matters worse they were reaching out to me via instagram O_O. 


I will never forget the experience living at the ever-so-famous Collins Avenue brought to me and the amount of bizarre and funny stories that I wish I could share. (*South London Accent* Too long for man to share everything tho).

Anyways, this cloud of information mentioned above is not what I want to focus on. I want to share how AMARRZINN God has been to me throughout this entire journey. God is literally just perfect and makes no mistakes and though there were times I felt as though I was losing, He turned the story around and showed to me that I was winning the entire time. I don't really want to get into detail about the many things that went wrong that were supposed to be a signs of failure. As I lost a LOT of money during this trip. And no.. Not out of betting or anything as silly as that (excuse me). But out of pure loss. But I put my faith and trust in God, I really trusted Him, and I proved to Him that I did, though I saw no way out and didn't think I had enough to survive 6 days with a sister on holiday. His faithfulness really came through and He provided for us. We suddenly had more than enough to spend and it increased by large numbers on even on very last day. We had so much money leftover. It really was a miracle and I believe that all that happened was for me to share my experience. This is what sums up my Miami experience. 
 My God was taking care of me the whole time throughout. He still does.

Amazing right 

Thanks for reading today 

CIAO Daisies 

xxx

For more pictures Catch me on
Share:

31 comments

  1. Aw, such a beautiful testimony, He is good :) I've never been to Miami before, I've heard mixed feedback, but we may just have to go if not just for the food, which I heard is pretty amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, beauty, and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Jalisa. And you've been advised well. Miami is definitely a mixed place; it definitely encounters the best of both worlds. The food is cool, I heard to avoid Mexican. So I did just that. My week isn't so bad just jetlagged, but I'm hoping a great week for you too.
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos dear,love your blog <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the site, the watch is really cheap. I like it. Loves

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely, and that you enjoyed your holiday there. I've only been to Miami a couple times, once being for work. I'd like to check it out again though in the near future. Thanks for sharing. Take care, Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that you got a chance to go to Miami for work is a positive thing. But yeah I guess this time you must go for a holiday.

      Delete
  5. Ohh I would love to go to Miami sometime! It's definitely on my travel wishlist :) Stunning pictures!!!

    Edna | www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to check it out Miss Traveler. Thank you

      Delete
  6. beautiful pics :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you had a great time! Nice shots! You are so pretty
    xoxo


    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are making me miss Miami so much!! I need some sunny weather right about now. Looks like you had an awesome time!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos ! You looks gorgeous.
    Kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the beach looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing, this post got me dreaming about my next summer already! ;)

    Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wooow that's a long way ahead aha
      xxx

      Delete
  11. God is always good. Love your outfits and your pom pom tassel sandals.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gurllll you should have taken me with you. Ha!! I totally want to visit Miami some day. Sounds like you had a great time and thanks to God for doing great things. We serve a living God who is able. Great shots here! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely check Miami out👌🏽

      Delete
  13. Such a great place to spend your holiday! I have never been to Miami. Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great post. Goodness, Miami has always seemed so amazing .The pictures are breathtakingly beautiful. I love the outfit too girl.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Winnie! I saw some glimpse of your trip to Miami (so jealous.. :) and reading through your post it sounds like everything how I imagine Miami to be , the pictures speak for them selfs as well I must say, bright colours, clear sky and palm trees! you are making me miss summer already! :)

    Have a great Friday!
    ♥ Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your photos. They make me miss the beach already. Great words! He really watched over you. I have my fair share of bumpy travels, but trusting in Him has always kept me safe. :)

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello;
    have a nice day...
    ım following you on gfc
    ı hope you will be back my blog
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for following me. I am following you on GFC and G+. Loves...

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing photos! You are gorgeous :)

    lifestyleandcompany.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig