Monday, 19 December 2016

Winnie's Christmas Gift Guide With Claires'

Ho Ho Hey Everyone,
I'm so excited to share my FIRST EVER! Christmas Gift Guide with you all. As this year I have paired up with Claire's to give you the best ever Christmas gifts you could ever want (Yes Promise!). So if you're looking for those last minute affordable gifts for that one special person or even want to treat yourself this Christmas. Check out this awesome gift guide. I'm sure you won't be let down. 
(p.s. Someone's in the festive spirit quite early haha!!)
(1) Red Glitter Holiday Sparkle Cosmetics Case
(2) Hello Beautiful Gold Glitter Cosmetic Gift Set 
(3) Hello Beautiful Red Glitter Cosmetic Bag
(4) Coca Cola Lip Smackers

More and more make-up yaay Me!!
Say hello to this fabulous play set more like Slay set! 
Everything you need to keep you on fleek and sparkling haha... 
Make-up professional or beginner you'll love to get your hands on this.


Who doesn't like a bit of coca-cola?
They all have unique lip smackingly gorgeous smells (yummy!) almost edible to eat.


(5) TY Beanie Tinsel Snow Owl Soft Toy
(6) TY Beanie Boo (small) Alpine The Reindeer Soft Toy 

Need a a good Squeeze this Christmas? Leave that up to Tinsel and Alpine.
These cute teddies exclusive to claires' will help you feel warmer. They are cute and a lot of fun to hold and hug. Perfect for the kids, and as a couple's gift too. 


(7) Red Disco Ball Lip Balm (Festive strawberries aroma)
(8) Arctic Penguin Pucker Pop (Vanilla and coconutty aroma)

You know what they say, cold weather leads to chapped lips. But thanks to these lip glosses they make your lips feel as soft as butter and they look cool too and smell divine (Yummy!).


(9) Pink Cotton Teddy Socks

You wouldn't be warm without socks now. These cute socks are super comfy, super warm and super cute. You get the 3 in 1 haha. Toast to warmer feet!!!


(10) Santa's Milk And Cookies Christmas Mug

A mug where you can keep your cookies in the same place. What a clever mug ey? Who wouldn't want that this Christmas? Perfect for me. 


(11) Christmas Cookies Stud Earrings Pack

Don't they just look edible looking at them. This was the perfect gift for me as I was in need of studs.
But that's last on my list today (not least of the gifts though) oww I know sorry. But the good news is that you're just a click away from endless gifts. Did you know that. Yupp it's true and you can get yourself a discount too. 

That's all folks Merry Christmas!


In Partnership with 
**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. All products featured are the author's genuine opinions of the products.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Wow! That mug is the cutest little thing! I should have read this post before the holidays! I will make sure to keep these things in mind for next year. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it's definitely not too late girl,
      Boxing Day sales have just started so you're in for a bigger discount

      Delete
  2. Aww so many cute gifts! Surely everyone loves to find makeup sitting prettily in their stocking at Christmas? ;) and the festive-themed earrings are very sweet, I wish I'd seen those earlier this month as I'm sure my cousin would have loved them!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every girl would surely love to find makeup sitting prettily in their stocking. Thankfully that's not limited to the Christmas sales haha :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, claires make gorgeous accessories :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living for those lip smackers chap sticks. Throws me back to my childhood. Also, I LOVE Claires. Such a fun store. Great post girlie and happy new year!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha lip smackers were a thing of the past so I know exactly what you're on about

      Delete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig